Prizes for this year’s silent charity auction at AIME have been announced today and with generous donations from exhibitors, the auction is set to raise considerable funds for the AIME official charity partner, Just a Drop.
Exhibitors have donated some fantastic prizes and AIME organisers are encouraging attendees to get involved, make a bid and support the vital project work undertaken by Just a Drop to provide clean drinking water in areas such as Ecuador, Mongolia and Zambia.
Bids can be placed over the two days at AIME at the Reed Travel Exhibition stand #99. Visitors can also join AIME’s facebook and Twitter pages to receive updates on the auction and prizes.
So make a bid, support a good cause and you may find yourself heading off on one of the adventures below:
- A two night escape to Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi, Malaysia
- Three nights at Rendezvous Hotel Perth in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- A two night stay in any Constellation Hotel around Australia
- 18 holes on the New Zealand Terrace Down championship course
- Two five night stays at the Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
- Two nights to unwind at Cypress Lakes Group in the Hunter Valley in a luxury villa for four people including an a 18 hole round of golf for each guest.
- A nine day guided Andes and Amazonas trip in Ecuador for two people donated by Surtek
AIME attendees can also pick up a pedometer and track their steps at AIME by donating to Just A Drop at the Reed Travel Exhibitions stand #99.
Just a Drop has raised over £1million and supports over one million people in 30 countries around the world to provide clean drinking water. Polluted water is the biggest killer of children under the age of five in the world and over 1.4 million children die every year, that’s one child every 20 seconds, from water borne diseases such as cholera, dysentery and diarrhea, caused by either the lack of access to fresh water or polluted water.
For more information about AIME's silent auction please click here.
For more information about Just a Drop please visit www.justadrop.org
For any further information please contact:
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9028 5086